Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bye America...For now

The American adventure ended suddenly, but with many wonderful, crazy, amazing memories. All of the sudden my parents arrived in SF, I finished my last exam, we had our end of semester gala, and people started leaving...including me.

Me, Rosa, Valerie and Holly before the 20's gala

Leon, Jon, Eric, Holly, Christian and Rosa at the gala. 

Dad at Alcatraz
Tarik, me Jon, Christian, Hannah, Mike, Adrian and Anna

Bye bye SFSU

Mum, dad and I started our road trip towards Yosemite National Park.

Stop 1: Oak View, CA and Yosemite



Stop 2: Santa Cruz, CA


On Highway 1 south of Santa Cruz




Stop 3: Sonora Valley, CA




Stop 4: Venice Beach, LA, CA


Thea came to meet us in LA and joined the rest of the trip. Joy! Here at Warner Bros Studios. 


Stop 5: Las Vegas, NV og Grand Canyon





Stop 6: Austin, TX



                                      

                                             




Stop 7: San Antonio, TX






Stop 8 and 9: Tyler and Hawkins, TX



Stop 10: NYC, NY









This time I ended my America adventure in New York, a city I will definitely return to. After ten months, in San Francisco and the US, it was time to return to Norway, to actually stay there for a while. Something that actually didn't happen...

Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment